We will not give away your IP address, or email address or any other information about you, unless required to do so by law. Our mission is to protect the safety of our users and that our website will be up to date with security features to further protect the users of our website.
Our policy is that it is the sole responsibility of the copyright holder to report any infringement of such content.
Our users are told from the beginning that it is prohibited to upload any content they do not own or do not have permission to upload.
In order to report any violations we must ensure that such claims are valid and comply with the legal requirements to their fullest extent. To do this you must send us an email to email@example.com. Please ensure the email follows the requirements listed below.
Copyright Email Form
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes entirely the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Please provide a link to the content in question.Without such a link it will be virtually impossible for us to remove the correct content. We cannot and will not search for allegedly infringed content.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. Any claim that does not allow for what is authorized by law will be considered null and void.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe your content was wrongfully removed or that it did not violate any law or infringe on any rights or rights holder, you reserve the right to file a counter notice to have your content restored, or permission granted to re-upload your content. Please send your counter claims to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email the link to content in question, or what was the link before, and a written letter explaining how you believe that your content did not violate any copyrights or laws.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Our website includes people from a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds, opinions, nationalities and religious beliefs. Not everyone is going to agree with one another and we understand this. However we would like to ask our users to refrain from any subjects related to nationality or racism. Such debates simply do not belong on this website and will be removed immediately. Repeat offenders will have their account suspended.
All users must follow these simple rules, or such accounts found to be in violation of these rules will be suspended permanently.
All users must comply with all applicable local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws, this includes any content uploaded, and/or statements made. Do not post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner.
Any adult or pornographic content will be removed and the offenders account will be suspended immediately.
Every user and account holder is subject to the ScalableC Terms of Service.
ScalableC will only edit or remove content found to be offensive such as abusive language, racism, etc. ScalableC reserves the right to, in our sole discretion, take action against users who post material or engage in activity that violates these principles or the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. Such action may include, termination of ScalableC ID, account, and everything associated with it, including videos, images, comments, emails. Repeat offenders will be banned by internet protocol address permanently.
As you know, at any given time there is a large amount of users on the site and we cannot monitor every aspect as it happens. Therefore, we would like to ask our community to report any violations by writing to us at email@example.com.